How Much Will A New Kitchen Cost?
Luxury kitchens typically cost from £20,000
One of the first questions the Wooden Heart team are often asked is ‘How much will a new kitchen cost?’ But there is no single definitive answer to this…Typically, our kitchen prices are upwards of £18,000, but exactly how much a kitchen costs largely depends on you and the choices you make for your new design. For example, we have supplied and installed average sized kitchens for less than £20,000 but equally, kitchens of the exact same size have cost upwards of £80,000 due to our clients choosing more expensive finishes, appliances and worktops.
Typically A New Kitchen Price Depends On:
- The size of the kitchen and the corresponding number of units required.
- How you wish to design it- for example, kitchen drawers and pull-outs are more expensive than cupboards.
- The size of the work surface, the material and the price group – A small, value brand quartz surface may cost from £3,000, whereas the same size worktop in Dekton X gloss, book-matched with mitred down-stands, may cost £8,000-£10,000.
- Our most expensive stone veneer is x3 as expensive as our standard stone-look door. This means that if the furniture in your quote was £8,000 in the standard door, it could be £20,000 in the real stone finish. (Please note materials included within a quote are always led by client discussion & selection).
- Our least expensive Neff oven is approximately £450, and our most expensive Miele Range Cooker is just under £17,000.
- Installation cost; this cost will depend on the size of the kitchen space, as well as the nature of work entailed.